The shop I am currently working on is brand new and I have a sample responsive design Mock-Up which is being implemented. I can provide you the link to the mock-up website, where you can have a detailed look at the design and can work by comparing it in every viewport. The pages which I need are just standard for the WooCommerce. For eg:
1. Home – with sticky header and cart options
2. Category Page – with custom filter options
3. Product Page – with description and review as tabs and related products as a block as in standard e-commerce website
4. Cart page – as in standard WooCommerce, just some minor design updates to make it more beautiful than the standard WooCommerce.
5. Checkout Page – 3 step checkout page with standard information.
6. Wishlist & Compare Page – WooCommerce standard
7. Registration & Login Page – standard as in e-commerce
8. Customer Dashboard – Dashboard area for the logged in customer to check and edit the wishlist, orders and also the saved customer data.
I am myself a techie, so I can provide any admin support in case if you require. I don't require you to set any products as I am writing myself a plugin by which I import and updates the products automatically. But for the demo purpose, you can set some sample products as you wish and have to be removed once its usage is done. I can pre-install and set up everything for you if required.
I can set this project in git if you are working with custom CSS so that you can work in local comfortably. If you are an expert in working with Elementor, I can install and setup Elementor Pro for you on the server. As far as the design looks and works like the way it is being provided, I am quite fine with custom CSS or Elementor. The standard deadline of the project is 2 weeks which can be stretch to a maximum of 3 weeks tops.
Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to your applications.